Who we are
Patricia A. Bradley
As President and CEO of Carrington Consortium, Patricia ensures corporate accountability and responsiveness to clients’ needs. Patricia brings a wealth of experience in human resource management, strategic planning, learning and development, and program management. Patricia has successfully executed multi-million-dollar projects for both commercial and federal organizations. As a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel with over 22 years of experience, Patricia is adept at developing and motivating leaders from diverse cultural backgrounds to contribute to the bottom of organizations.
Since her retirement from the U.S. Army, Patricia has served as a senior project manager; director, quality assurance and training; and workforce development consultant with various companies to include, the Texas Department of Health and Human Services, Genesis Concepts & Consultants, LLC, U.S. Army Installation Management Command, Lockheed Martin, Karta Technologies, NCI Information Systems, Inc., Air Force Medical Operations Agency, The Informatics Applications Group, and Avaya Government Solutions.
Her passion for helping organizations and employees maximize their potential served as the inspiration for Carrington Consortium LLC.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources Development and Management
- Master’s in Business Administration and Healthcare Administration
- Credentialed Mediator, Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
- Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR), Human Resources Certifying Institute
- Society of Human Resources Management—Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
Chief of Operations
As the Chief of Operations, Dawn ensures that the day-to-day functions of Carrington run smoothly. She is an experienced project and program manager with extensive experience in business management. Throughout her U.S. Air Force and civilian career, she has performed in communications, computer engineering, technical training, and executed multimillion dollar contracts and supervised hundreds of employees. Dawn knows that without engaged people, the mission doesn’t get done.
- Masters Degree in Education, emphasis Computer Science
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science Engineering
Carrington’s Vision & Values
Be the National Leader in Human Resources Management by delivering quality services and partnering with clients to enhance employee engagement, increase productivity and create jobs.
- Stand on Our Word. We are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all we do. We believe in being honest and forthright in dealings and communication with others.
- Trust. Honesty and integrity engender trust –which is the cornerstone of our business.
- Acknowledge mistakes. Be accountable for your actions and correct mistakes immediately
- Respect Others. We realize that our success as a company depends primarily on the talent, expertise, and loyalty of our team and our ability to treat them with dignity and respect.
- Render Excellence. We understand the importance of our mission and the trust our clients place in us. Because of this mindset, we strive to deliver quality and satisfaction in each and every aspect of our business.